Terms and Conditions
We’ll help you transform your data and make smarter decisions with our professionally integrated business
intelligence consulting services.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the Platingnum website at https://www.platingnum.com/ (the “Site”) (“The Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
This Platform offers you online access to information about the Business and our products, services, and opportunities.
Your access to and use of the Site shall be subject to your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms shall apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
BY VISITING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS. IF YOU DON’T EMBRACE IT, DON’T USE THE SITE.
If you wish to purchase any of our services, you can send requests or queries in one of the following ways:
- Send request or enquire via contact form
- Send request or enquire via email@example.com
- Call by Phone +44 79 620 840 79
All conditions of the Terms which, by their design, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, though not limited to, provisions on ownership, disclaimer of warranty, indemnity, and limitation of liability.
4. Content, Copyright, and Trademark
All text, information, data and material, data files, explanations of our services or products, graphics, photos, user interfaces, visual interfaces, pictures, trademarks, logos, and computer code etc. (“Content”) found on the Web are owned, managed, or authorized by or through the Organization and are protected by relevant intellectual property and other laws, including trademarks and copyright laws. Company maintains and preserves all copyrights found in the Content.
You agree that the Company does not make any representations or warranties about the Information that you will have access to. In no circumstances shall Corporation be responsible in any manner for any Content, including but not limited to: any unauthorized Content, any error or omission of Content, or any loss or harm of any sort arising from the use of any Content uploaded, distributed, connected, or otherwise rendered accessible via or made available through the Website.
You accept that you are entirely responsible for the re-use of the Content made available via the Platform, including the proper allocation. Before accessing the Content, you can check the terms of the applicable license so that you know what you can and cannot do.
Except as specifically provided in these Terms, no section of the Platform or any Content can be replicated, reproduced, updated, published, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, interpreted, transmitted, or circulated in any manner (including ‘mirroring’) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or dissemination or to any commercial enterprise without the consent of the Company.
You therefore agree not to alter, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, send, broadcast, or create derivative works depending on the Content or the Website, in whole or in part, through any means whatsoever.
Business logos and patents are trademarks and the rights of the Company. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and construction of the Site shall be covered by a trade dress. You are not given any privilege or permission to use the foregoing. Any recommendations or other input you have can be used and integrated into the Website, without payment or condition.
You may use the Website or/and the Content solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about the products and services of the Business and only in accordance with these Terms; providing that you do not delete any proprietary notices in the Content or any part of the Content, do not copy or publish such Content or any part of the Content on any networked device or broadcast it in any media, do not make any modifications to the Content or any part of the Content.
5. Prohibited Use of the Website
By accessing the Website, you consent not to:
- Using the Web in violation of these Terms;
- Upload, alter, build derivative works from, reverse engineer or reverse assembly of the Web, or otherwise attempt to locate some source code, or encourage any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, publish, commercially misuse, grant or otherwise pass the right to, or otherwise make available to, a third party, the Content, or the Website;
- Use or launch any automated mechanism, including, but not limited to, “deep-link,” “page-scrape,” “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” or any other automatic machine, software, algorithm, or technique, or any identical or analogous manual procedure, to view, procure, copy, or track any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way replicate or circumvent the navigation structure or presentation of the Site or any Content.
- Use the Site in any way that harms, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Site or interferes with the use and enjoyment of the Site by any other party; display or frame the Site or any part thereof on any other Site or Platform;
- Attempt to acquire unauthorized access to the Website;
- Probe, search or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, or violate the security or authentication mechanisms of the Site or any network connected to the Site;
- Take any action that puts an excessive or undue pressure on the Site’s infrastructure or on any structures or networks linked to the Website;
- Using any computer, programme or routine to interfere with or threaten to interfere with the proper operation of the Website.
- You must not use this website in any manner that causes or may cause damage to the website or affect the availability or usability of the website; or in any way that is illegal, unconstitutional, deceptive, or harmful, or in conjunction with any unlawful, unauthorized, malicious, or harmful intent or operation.
- You cannot use this website for the purpose of copying, saving, hosting, transmitting, mailing, using, publishing, or sharing any content containing (or connected to) of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer programme.
- You should not participate in any systemic or automatic data collection operations (including, but not limited to, scrapping, data mining, data extraction and data analysis) on or in conjunction with this website without the express written permission of Platingnum.
- You should not use this website to distribute or send unsolicited commercial messages.
- You cannot use this website for any marketing purposes without the express written permission of Platingnum.
6. Disclaimer; Limitations of Liability
To the full degree permissible by applicable legislation, Corporation disclaims all guarantees, warranties and conditions relating to the website and the use of the Website (including, without restriction, all warranties implied by law with regard to acceptable standard, fitness for purpose and/or the use of fair care and skill).
And the degree that the Platform and the Content are delivered free of charge, the Provider shall not be responsible for any loss or harm of any sort whatsoever.
COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, DURABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, PROTECTION OR ACCURITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT FOR ANY REASON. THE PLATFORM AND ITS SERVICES ARE DISTRIBUTED ON AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. THE CONTENT MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OTHER ERRORS OR INACCURACIES WHICH MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR EXISTING.
IN NO CASE SHALL CORPORATION BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXCEPTIONAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF THE KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST INCOME OR LOST OPPORTUNITY, EXCEPT THOUGH NOTIFIED OF THE PROBABILITY OF THE SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND INDEPENDENT OF THE CAUSE OF THE LITIGATION UP WHICH THE SUCH CLAIM IS CENTERED.
OUR ONLY RECOURSE AGAINST BUSINESS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO AVOID THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER CONTENT.
If, despite the other clauses of these Terms, for any harm or injury arising out of or in any manner associated with your use of the Website or any Content, the Company will not be liable to you.
The disclaimer referred to above refers to any harm, responsibility or accident incurred by failure to perform, error, omission, disruption, loss, flaw, delay in service or transmission, computer virus, breakdown of a communication line, burglary, or degradation of or unauthorized access, modification or use, whether for breach of contract, error, negligence, or any other cause of action.
You understand and accept that you are personally responsible for your actions on the Platform. You consent to indemnify, protect, and keep safe Business, its associated firms, staff, agents, and all third-party information suppliers against and against all lawsuits, injuries, charges, penalties, and costs (including, but not limited to, actual, incidental, contingent, exemplary, and indirect negligence) and fair attorneys’ fees arising out of or arising out of your misuse, misappropriation or failure.
8. Modification of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to alter or substitute these Terms at any time without prior notice to you. Your use of the Web after any such alteration shall constitute your approval to be followed and bound by these Terms as amended.
Through accessing this website, you accept that the exclusions and limits of liability set out in this website are fair.
If you do not think it is acceptable, you must not use this website.
10. Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without detriment to Platingnum’s other privileges under these Terms and Conditions, if you violate these Terms and Conditions in any way, Platingnum can take such action as Platingnum deems necessary to deal with the violation, including suspending your access to the website, barring you from accessing the website, banning computers using your IP address from accessing the website, and contacting you.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 79 620 840 79.