- This event has passed.
Azure Landing Zone – Choose the Right Enterprise IAM Strategy for Azure AD
January 14 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The Microsoft cloud platform provides a plethora of benefits, ranging from robust corporate applications and built-in high availability to predictable costs. However, the majority of companies continue to require an on-premises IT environment. Fortunately, there are established techniques for integrating your trusted Active Directory and your gleaming new Azure AD tenants, resulting in a unified user experience and robust security.
Azure Enterprise Enrollment signifies the commercial relationship between Microsoft and how your organization uses Azure. It serves as a billing foundation for your subscriptions and governs how your digital estate is managed.
Why attend this webinar?
Attend this webinar to understand about:
- Do the right people have the right access to resources?
- What are the users doing with their access?
- Are there sufficient methods to control access?
- Whether your environment is a cloudless ecosystem, in the cloud, or a hybrid of both, it’s crucial to choose the right identity and access governance approach.
Join this hour-long webinar on Friday 14 Jan 2022 at 4:30 pm UK time and learn about the best IAM strategy for your business, Azure Enterprise Enrollment and Azure AD tenants.
What you’ll learn:
- Strategies for Azure Enterprize Enrollment
- The relationship between an Enterprise Agreement enrollment and Azure AD Tenants.
- What is Azure AD tenants
- Why do businesses need an IAM strategy
- About various identity and access management (IAM) strategies offered by Active Directory (AD) and Azure AD.
- How to determine possible limitations of IAM approaches in Azure AD.
- How to choose the right IAM strategy for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployments with AD360.
How to Join this Webinar?
The webinar will be started at 4:30 PM UK time. Bear in mind that you match the time according to your regions.
At the top, there is a Zoom Link to join the webinar make sure you join at right time. It’s free to join the webinar. Or copy this zoom link to join the webinar online:
Principal Consultant at Platingnum Park