Infrastructure as Code IaC
Platingnum helps to standardize operations, decrease the errors, and iterate faster with Automatic provisioning, configuration, implementations.
What we do?
Platingnum helps with IaC adoption and advancements so that you could benefit from it . We are not just consultants, we follow through! This means that we can offload your team as well as manage your servers and other infrastructure, taking the day-to-day management under our control. Enjoy infrastructure automation with Platingnum!
end-to-end solution of all possible complexities:
- Tooling definition and selection
- Infrastructure automation strategy design and road mapping
- End-to-end implementation
- Maintenance and optimization
- Existing infrastructure evaluation, elimination of bottleneck
- Preparation of the infrastructure for automation
- Tech stack selection
- Infrastructure as code implementation
- Maintenance and optimization
- Audit of existing infrastructure health
- Recommendations on enhancement and elimination of bottlenecks
- Constant consulting and control of the optimization execution
- Tech stack consulting
- Disaster recovery
- Professional advice on current infrastructure optimization
Infrastructure as Code Consulting
We’re here to help you in:
- Infrastructure as Code Design
- Provide Help to integrate Infrastructure as Code into your full automation strategy.
- Infrastructure as code implementation service
- IT infrastructure audit
- Infrastructure as code optimization
- CloudFormation, CHEF, Terraform, Ansible implementation
Azure IaC Readiness: 6-Week Assessment
Platingnum is a trailblazer in Microsoft Azure, DevOps, Cloud-Native, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, and cloud security. We believe that high-quality design spanning both the technical landscape and the operational framework required to operate the Azure environment quickly and cost-effectively as it expands is critical.
Platingnum will evaluate your existing Azure IaC strategy and methodology. We will arrange workshops with key stakeholder groups to compare the “as is” approach to what Platingnum considers to be industry best practice, as well as proven approaches and tactics that Platingnum has successfully employed with other corporate and enterprises clients.
The scope of the assessment will include, but is not limited to:
- The Azure DevOps service.
- Integration of pipelines.
- Management of the code repository
- Controls, policies, and governance are all part of the IaC code base.
- Assembly of Code Base (modules, policies, trunk, branches).
- The culture and how it affects the approach
- Current skills and competencies, as well as any gaps that should be filled
Our Approach – Deliverables
- Report on Azure IaC Readiness Gap Analysis with Priorities
- Report on recommendations, including key recommendations and priorities recommendations for the organisational structure, competencies, and any shortcomings that should be rectified as soon as possible.
- Detailed action plan and budget for the implementation phase to carry out prioritised suggestions
This features Azure DevOps and CI/CD integration, as well as the integration of fundamental security and identity components, as well as security management and other important security operations. Platingnum will give a complete implementation plan that includes all parts of the code-based build and deployment process, in addition to high-quality design outputs.