Get to innovation – and success – faster! Enhance the velocity of your innovations and drive speed to the market for greater advantage with our Cloud DevOps Consulting Services.
What WE Do?
Whether you are just at the beginning of your cloud journey, or you’re looking for sophisticated automation and bleeding edge technologies, our DevOps specialists have the advice, tools, and technology you need.
We’ll help you amalgamate your development and operations teams with cloud-native technologies.
You’ll be able to swiftly adapt to evolving markets through effectiveness, reduced density, and reusable workloads.
Our Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach enables you to programmatically handle and configure infrastructure, such as virtual machines or physical hardware. Our experts classify and control the configuration of your servers from one location. We coordinate, configure, and build up your software and hardware.
Through IaC we will assist you to manage your infrastructures more effectively and automatically:
- Reduce errors due to the elimination of manual upgrades.
- Infrastructure becomes reliable, testable, sustainable, recyclable, and extensible.
- Automatic documentation through code versioning
- Migrate your infrastructure and software to IaaS service.
Our DevOps consulting services evaluate your DevOps practices, audit your current infrastructure, development pipeline, list down the redundant tasks and identify the right set of tools. Furthermore, we develop an assessment report outlining action points for automation, provide DevOps Quotient Scorecard and Continuous Delivery Roadmap
After auditing your existing setup and drawing the ideal workflows, we set-up & automate your constant delivery pipeline. While automating the pipeline, we avoid risky deployment & increase productivity using our robust eco-system of open source & licensed tools.
Apart from automating your processes, we help you to manage the health of your continuous delivery pipeline. We will take care of release management, continuous deployment, replica environment, new server setup, change management and performance optimization on an ongoing basis.
DevOps has established itself as a software development process to highlight the communication and collaboration between product, software developers, and operations professionals.
Now it’s your organization’s turn to benefit from that increased collaboration with our DevOps training Programs. Whether you’re a DevOps engineer learning a new tool like Docker or Kubernetes, charged with building a culture of collective responsibility, or seeking a DevOps certification, we have the training program you need.
Azure DevOps – Workshop
We help you to Identify gaps, waste, and inefficiencies in your present design and development process while developing a future state design and DevOps operational model for implementing fast innovation.
DevOps isn’t something your data developers should be afraid of. We’ll show you how to use Azure DevOps and a CI/CD process to automate your data deployments, and we’ll work with you to create a DevOps road map for your data.
Are your data developers unaware of DevOps’ prowess? DevOps is as accessible to data platforms as it is to application developers, from developing totally new environments with Infrastructure/Configuration as Code to preserving consistency on existing systems using source control, automated builds, and deployments.
What You’ll Get
We have structured our expertise to move beyond the abstract and focus on Code, pipelines, and Azure data resources to establish a DevOps framework in your data world.
Our Approach – Deliverables
The workshop will cover:
- Further steps and solutions
- Get a clear picture of the procedures and tools that your teams are employing.
- Recognize your team’s main challenges and pain areas.
- Learning how your processes and tools stack up against the best practices.
Know the next steps
- Recommendation on how to resolve the issues recognized during the assessment.
- Recommendation on how to implement good practices and tools that are presently lacking.
- Recommendation on how to automate presently manual operations to improve quality, predictability, and performance.
- Best practises for agile development
- Introduction to Azure DevOps
- Data Source Control
- Entity Framework, Fluent Migration, and Database Projects
- Diversification techniques for release and environment maintenance
- SQL Deployment Methodologies
- Other data utility deployment techniques
- Azure Pipelines deployment
- Workflows and environmental promotion
- Environment security
- Data environments’ infrastructure as code
- Mapping Migration Routes