Our capabilities help to explore possible sources of data and build a robust Data Ingestion mechanism to collect, ingest, and manage multiple data sources.
What We Do?
The Platingnum Data Ingestion service makes it simple and automatic to populate your data lake from the numerous data sources in and around your company. This helps to avoid the existing IT-centric ingestion method.
We’re here to help you in:
We are adept at coping with data lakes, ingestion pipelines, cloud platforms, and data integration for structured and unstructured data. Our methodology is focused on ensuring that our data engineering techniques reduce your operational costs, explore new information and revenue sources, and accelerate new product development.
Azure Data Ingestion – 2-weeks workshop
Organizations have a plethora of information that is siloed in multiple sources. One of the most significant barriers to realising commercial value from data is gathering this data for analytics, reporting, and AI applications.
Following are the common challenges that every organization has to face in Data Ingestion:
- Sluggish Processes
- Increased Complexity
- Various Cost factors
- Risk to Data Security
- Bottlenecked IT efforts to incorporate data in Single Azure Data Lake
Platingnum’s Data Ingestions service is a Real-time streaming service which is capable of capturing and processing a large amount of streaming data.
Our Approach – Deliverables
Our methodology is focused on ensuring that our data engineering techniques reduce your operational costs, explore new information and revenue sources, and accelerate new product development.
- Aligned Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- Compatibility with both new and old Azure data lakes
- A secure Web UI is used to manage Azure data-lake ingestion.
- Azure Data Lake Governance Automation
- Models of flexible deployment
- GDPR Compliant
- Approach Using Extensible Connectors
Book an Azure Consultation Call
This is a discovery call to get to know more about your current Azure setup, business needs, current challenges and the person (or people) behind the company.
We look at your data and analytics setup, business processes and go through the project needs to help you successfully migrate to Microsoft Azure, on time, within budget and with minimal disruption to your business.
Find a time that suits your calendar and set it. I can't wait to get to know you!
This Call Is For:
• Companies who want to migrate to Azure Cloud
• Clients who want to decrease spending on Azure pipelines
• Organisation looking for best practices to implement Azure pipelines
• Companies looking for a Cloud Framework for Building Landing zones
• Clients who are worried about data and governance on Azure
• Companies that have started with Azure but have no experience with Azure