Cloud Migration is a process whereby an organization’s digital assets, resources and services or applications are deployed in the cloud, where the migrated assets cannot be accessed beyond the cloud’s firewall.
What WE Do?
Understanding what cloud migration is, how it can benefit your business, and what is involved in making it happen, will help you decide on the best strategy to achieve a smooth transition to the cloud.
Platingnum help you navigate the complexities. We work with you to determine the right cloud strategy, operating model, roadmap, and ecosystem partnerships, combining our deep industry and business acumen with technology insights. We then help you execute a seamless migration and modernization to Cloud that is secure, cost-effective, and agile.
We at PlatingNum also help you to move your business applications from your physical presence to the cloud platform. This migration may also be from one cloud to another cloud . With us as your cloud consulting partners, expect better service for your end users and more savings to you.
Using proprietary tools, we check and assess your infrastructure, application & data to decide best fit services based on strategic business needs.
Leveraging data from detection and analysis, we evaluate your business needs, recognize opportunities, and recommend the optimal migration strategy.
Our analysis tools help to uncover dependencies to concentrate on applications and identify required remediation helping you reduce risk, time, and cost.
We use automated cloud management and migration tools to provide support for a smooth transition, along with a transformation management plan to remain on track.
Cloud Migration: 1-week Assessment
This service includes a week discovery and analysis of your present IT infrastructure, as well as a report outlining an Azure migration strategy and suggestions.
Organizations will acquire an understanding of the technical and commercial viability of a shift to Azure as part of this assessment.
As part of the exercise, Platingnum will:
- Using proprietary tools, we check and assess your infrastructure, application & data to decide best fit services based on strategic business needs.
- Creating a report that shows which workloads should be migrated to Azure on an urgent basis and which require further research.
- Leveraging data from detection and analysis, we will evaluate your business needs, recognize opportunities, and recommend the optimal migration strategy.
- Providing commercial information as a result of the Azure migration.
This exercise is best suited to enterprises attempting to acquire an understanding of the workloads that may be migrated to Azure with little risk, as well as the organization’s overall readiness for wider cloud adoption.
- Determine the project’s objectives, key stakeholders, time and financial constraints.
- Collaborate with the client team to obtain an accurate picture of the present status.
- Compile the needs for data security, retention, compliance, and geolocation limits.
- Successively develop the project’s ultimate state for migration/modernization.
- Gap analysis of skill and knowledge in the client team and develop a training and outsourcing strategy.
- Create a transition strategy that is consistent with ongoing business activities, the present state, and the planned architecture.
- Carry out a security and compliance audit of the plan and make any necessary changes.
- Form a team to manage and deliver the project transition.
Cloud Migration Execution: 6 weeks Implementation
Boost your business and cut your time to market by 30%. We provide a 3-stage implementation approach in 6 weeks, with thorough validation and advice provided by Platingnum. We offer customised services based on your company’s requirements. We provide a well-thought-out solution to all of your performance issues, with data integrity guaranteed.
1. Lift and shift (IaaS): Deliverables
- Documentation of IT infrastructure layout with stakeholders involved
- Report on cloud resource evaluation and cost estimation
- Design of cloud infrastructure
- Report on Security Assessment
- Infrastructure migration
2. App modernization (PaaS / SaaS): Deliverables
- Documentation of the IT infrastructure layout with key parties
- Evaluation report for each application
- Finished Project POC
- Document for Cost estimation
- Overall migration strategy and timetable
- Infrastructure migration and modernization
3. Cloud Adoption: Deliverables
- Documentation of IT infrastructure layout with relevant stakeholders
- Each application evaluation report
- Roadmap for Cloud Adoption
- The cloud adoption strategy and plan template
- Finished Project POC.
- Documentation for the overall migration strategy, estimate, and timing
- Infrastructure migration and modernization