Website Platingnum Park LTD
Working at Platingnum.com is more than just a job. it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To create marketplaces. To create something new. To work together not only to do things better but to do things you never believed were possible. Are you prepared to lead in this new technological era and address some of the cloud technologies difficult problems? If that’s the case, let’s discuss.
Platingnum.com is looking for a “Part-time DevOps Cloud Engineer Trainee” to join our team of professional architects. This will be an opportunity for university grads to excel in their skills. You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting the IT infrastructure.
As a Data Science Trainee, the key experience required
- Machine learning
- Programming knowledge in Python, PySpark
- Data analysis/cleaning and/or feature extraction
- Strong understanding and experience in applying statistics and data science techniques to real-world problems
- Experience cleaning data for machine learning projects
- Working with cloud-based platforms (Azure and Databricks)
There will be no interview as such but purely a coding test, where you will be granted with Azure Subscription for 1- 2 hours to complete that test. Passed candidates will get this opportunity.
Ping us back with your Github URL to showcase what you’ve done in the past.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org