- This event has passed.
Azure Landing Zone-Network Topology helps businesses to climb up the Ladder
January 7 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
With an increasing number of organizations relying on technology, networking may become increasingly complicated. As a result, a Network Topology plan that provides a clear picture of what is at stake is always beneficial.
Network topology is an important component of enterprise-scale architecture because it specifies how applications connect with one another.
However, what are the advantages of implementing a topological system? How can it assist a firm in real-time performance management?
Join this hour-long webinar on Friday 07 Jan 2022 at 4:30 pm UK time and learn how effective is Network Topology for your business and how to plan it efficiently?
Why should you join this webinar?
Learning about Azure Network Topologies will help you to increase productivity and reduce costs, free up resources and assist staff members in engaging with the larger network more quickly, easily detect faults and errors using network topologies, and increase the functioning of networks.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- What are Azure Network Topologies and their types
- Traditional vs modern Network Topology
- How to plan IP addressing
- DNS Configuration and name resolution for Azure Resources
- Connectivity with Azure
- Planning for in-bound and out-bound connectivity
- Importance of Azure VWAN Network Topology
- How to integrate the DNS and private linking in the hub and spoke network architectures?
- How to plan an application delivery strategy?
How to join this Webinar?
The webinar will be started at 4:30 PM UK time. Make sure you match the time according to your regions.
At the top, there is a Zoom Link to join the webinar make sure you join at right time. It’s free to join the webinar. Or copy this link to join Webinar online:
If you need more information get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org